This course is intended for individuals who want to perform, or present in a variety of situations, including fictional drama and factual programming and who might have some previous experience in acting, presenting and public speaking.
Through a mixture of work-based learning and theory, this course will help build your confidence, advance your communication and presentation or acting skills enabling you to perform at a professional standard before the camera.
- Develop your individual performance skills based on up-to-date practices and techniques of working before the camera.
- Gain the confidence to communicate your ideas with clarity and promote your screen performance skills within the media industry enabling you to stand out from the competition.
- Build professional contacts from participating in a range of different masterclasses run by experts working within the media industry making you well-placed to take up work placements or employment within established casting/production companies, or to audition for screen-based productions.
- Learn how to operate recording and editing facilities to support the final presentation of your showreel.
- Benefit from a course where you graduate with a showreel of a professional standard which showcases your skills and personal approach to screen performance and is tailored to cover a gap in the screen-based media marke.
More info: Click here
- Industry Approaches And Practice (MED521-6) Compulsory
- Practice-Based Research Methods For Performance To Camera (MED520-6) Compulsory
- Professional Practices In The Workplace (MED522-6) Compulsory
- Screen Performance Final Project (MED027-6) Compulsory
- Working Before The Camera (MED519-6) Compulsory