The MSc Software Engineering and Applications is designed for graduates and experienced programmers who want to solve real-world problems, evaluating advanced software engineering environments and building up complex software applications based on emerging technologies. The course covers a range of topics from advanced programming, design patterns and data modelling to popular development platforms, open source frameworks and cloud computing will be explored to open up your career. The aims of the course are to provide you with a critical understanding of Software Engineering Techniques such as advanced programming, design patterns and databases. You will be able to follow significant trends in system development, including software development, version control with GitHub, open source frameworks such as OpenCV and Tensorflow along with web services and cloud computing. You will have developed your problem solving skills with respect to software engineering and develop your analytical and evaluative skills with respect to information technology.
More info: Click here
- Applied Software Development Techniques And Applications Of Open Source Frameworks (CIS129-6) Compulsory
- Distributed And Parallel Computing Technologies (CIS110-6) Compulsory
- Msc Project Software Engineering And Applications (CIS130-6) Compulsory
- Research Methodologies And Project Management (CIS120-6) Compulsory
- Software Design Patterns And Data Architectures (CIS128-6) Compulsory