Tips for winning a scholarship to study in Australia 2020
Studying abroad in Australia is the dream of many young people. There are two ways for overseas students to study in Australia: hunting for Australian school scholarships and fee-paying. Most of the overseas students hunt a scholarship to realize their dream of studying abroad. So how to successfully hunt a scholarship? List of Australian university scholarships for international students 2020? Please refer to the article below.
I. How to hunt for a scholarship to study in Australia 2020?
Scholarship to study abroad can help international students to reduce a lot of costs when studying abroad. So it is not easy to hunt for a scholarship at Australian universities or colleges, especially for young people who do not have much experience in this. Firstly, to successfully apply for a scholarship, you should research carefully the available scholarships at Australian schools, and find out the terms and conditions of those scholarships. You should make a list of all the scholarships that you meet their eligibility and the fees you will be able to pay. You should also pay attention to the requirements when applying for a scholarship and the application deadline.
There are several scholarships available only to students from certain countries, so carefully consider these conditions to avoid wasting time. Many scholarships require very high academic standards or are offered to high school students only. If you have any questions, you should go to an educational consultancy company for assistance. They will guide you to search for a suitable scholarship and answer your questions quickly.
Moreover, when applying for a scholarship, you need to prepare minimum documents such as academic transcripts, diplomas, academic records.... So make sure you store these documents carefully. You should seek help from people with good English proficiency to check your paperwork to make sure that they are grammatically correct. This is also a great plus for you, helping you make a good impression with the scholarship school.
II. List of scholarships to study in Australia 2020
Since July 2016, the Australian Government has issued a new Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF) for international students instead of the old SVP and the Assessment Level Framework. That means international students will have many advantages when coming to Australia to study, including some advantages such as:
- No IELTS, TOFEL, PTE required
- No financial proof required
- Overseas students are all considered at a single immigration risk
- All education systems will participate in SSVF instead of schools selected as before.
With this new visa framework, international students will have many more opportunities to study in Australia. Also, Australian scholarships in 2020 is very diverse, suitable for different students, including Australia’s top universities such as:
- University of Melbourne: a scholarship of 30,000 AUD for undergraduate students.
- Deakin University: a scholarship of up to 50% of tuition for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- University of Sydney: a scholarship of 40,000 AUD for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- University of Queensland: a scholarship of 50% of tuition for undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Monash University: a scholarship of 100% tuition for Leadership.
- Queensland University of Technology: a scholarship of 25% for pre-university tuition, freshman year.
- University of Tasmania: a scholarship of up to 100% of tuition for undergraduate and postgraduate students of Tasmania School of Business & Economics.
- La Trobe University: a scholarship of 50% tuition for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Central Queensland University: a scholarship of up to 20% for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- University of Aledaide: a scholarship of 50% tuition for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Macquarie University: a scholarship of 40,000 AUD for undergraduate students and 20,000 AUD for postgraduate students.
Above is a list of scholarships of some Australian universities for the February 2020 intake. This list includes the universities with the highest percentage of graduate employment such as the University of Sydney, University of Melbourne, University of Queensland, Monash University, Queensland University of Technology, ... The University of Melbourne and the University of Sydney ranked among top 5 and 6 universities for graduate employment rate. Some of the “hot” industries in Australia can be mentioned as Accounting, Biotechnology, Information Technology, Hotel and Tourism Management, Project Management, Architects, Psychology.... Choose a suitable school on our ApplyZones system
In this article, we update the list of Australian scholarships for February 2020 intake. Beautiful Australia is opening up a lot of opportunities and waiting for you all. I wish you every success with your dream of studying in Australia.