Choose Systemic Leadership and Organisational Development MSc at Bedfordshire and:
- Study how different paradigms influence ways of leading, consulting, coaching, organising and managing change and development in organisations
- Explore current research and advanced scholarship in systemic and related fields, including a range of theoretical frameworks and approaches in relation to systemic practice and research methodologies
- Develop systemic coaching and consultation techniques so that you can ethically engage with, explore and expand possibilities for communication and action in an organisational context
- Gain reflexive leadership skills so you can observe, discuss, critique and draw learning from your own practice, with a particular focus on issues surrounding power, diversity and social difference
- Benefit from the creative use of a range of inquiry techniques in leadership and consulting situations in ways that serve to ethically intervene in unfolding possibilities in organisations
The different ways in which systemic leadership and consulting practices respond to organisational challenges and personal, relational and development issues is a key element of this course, which will help you develop insights into systemic organisational practice and theory.
Developed for corporate and business leaders in health or care settings, social and community workers, religious leaders and other professionals, it will enable you to take a step-change in your leadership practice.
More info: Click here