Study Marketing in the Netherlands - New opportunities in the 4.0 era
Marketing is so familiar to everyone in the 21st century, especially, with the continuous development of Marketing in recent years. The Netherlands is a country with the top developed economy in the world, so studying Marketing in the Netherlands will be a great choice for those who want to develop themselves. To better understand this field and how to apply to study abroad, find out through the following article with Applyzones.
What is special about Marketing?
Marketing can be simply understood as an indispensable form in business, including all customer-oriented activities to satisfy the needs and wants of customers through the product marketing process or brand developing. The ultimate goal of marketing is to benefit the business from the value created.
In the era of 4.0, Marketing is considered the key for businesses to bring their products and services to reach and attract more target customers. It can be seen that the Marketing industry requires people working in this field to be extremely creative to help promote the brand and product, in addition to the agility, logic analysis in the capture and analyze the market.
In the context of the current market economy, especially in the Netherlands, a leading European economy, the job opportunities in this industry are not limited. So, when studying Marketing in the Netherlands, you will not have to worry about unemployment.
Marketing trends in the Netherlands
The marketing strategy will affect more than 50% on the success or failure of a company or business. Therefore, it is easy to understand why Marketing is getting hotter and hotter and every private and public enterprises focus on Marketing. The Netherlands owns a lot of brands, large multinational corporations in the world such as Unilever, Shell, Philip, Heineken ... with a firm reputation for consumers worldwide during the past decades. This is partly due to the huge contribution of the investment in human resource development in the Marketing industry.
What makes the Marketing in the Netherlands always the world leader in the application of new technologies that are many times more effective than the traditional method. This is a great opportunity for international students who are passionate about creativity and want to improve their knowledge.
It can be seen that studying Marketing in the Netherlands is a smart investment for those who are looking for development opportunities in this field.
What will you learn in Marketing in the Netherlands?
Studying Marketing in the Netherlands, international students will be trained in modern marketing knowledge, including:
- Market research
- Develop relationships with customers
- Designing programs and organizing product distribution
- Product pricing, quality pricing
- Promote the brand or organize events to introduce products.
Some subjects in Marketing include:
- Marketing management
- Sales administration
- Consumer behavior
- Strategy on pricing and distribution
- Advertising and promotion
- International marketing
- Marketing service
- Public relations
Studying marketing in the Netherlands, you will:
- Know how to capture customer psychology and research the market.
- Know how to research consumer behavior and needs
- Develop effective brand promotion and product development strategy
- Acutely seize opportunities and challenges against competitors.
In addition, you will improve your communication skills, management skills, persuasion skills and effective information processing skills etc.
The increasingly competitive marketing market is constantly changing and growing, requiring each individual to constantly create and learn. With a Marketing degree in the Netherlands, international students have a huge advantage as well as attractive job opportunities not only in the Netherlands but also in other countries.
International graduates will have many job opportunities at large and small companies in the Nether, 35,400 Euro/year for a marketing specialist and 93,000 Euro/year for a marketing director.
Tuition fees and requirements for studying Marketing in the Netherlands
- For undergraduate: 8000-9000 euro/year. In particular, international students are required to have completed high school education and achieve IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
- For Master's level: 11,000-12,000 Euro/course. International students are required to have a bachelor degree in relevant majors (for example, Business Administration, International Business...) and achieve IELTS 6.5 or above.
List of some reputable marketing schools in the Netherlands you can refer to:
- Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences
- International Business School
- NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
We hope that with the information about studying Marketing in the Netherlands, the above article will partly help you who intend to study in the Netherlands have an overview of this field of study. If you still have questions, please contact Applyzones immediately for free advice and support!