This course will help you to become a Marketing Communications professional with key knowledge and skills to be able to define new industry practice and benchmarks for excellence in the field. You’ll learn how to develop persuasive communications and campaigns that draw on advertising, digital marketing, PR and so on; using the marketing communications toolkit to best effect for clients or organisations. Employers are increasingly looking for graduates with broad knowledge, as well as specific expertise which is why we give you the option to choose one of our specialist pathways from your second year of study; Marketing Communications with Advertising, Marketing Communications with Public Relations, Marketing Communications with Digital Media.
- Gain a solid understanding of marketing communications concepts and practices, including analysis, planning, implementation and control
- Develop innovative and effective solutions to communication problems, addressing the needs of a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- Graduate industry ready from working on live briefs for unit assessments and learning from professionals in our masterclass series
- Gain Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) professional qualifications through the Graduate Gateway scheme during your studies, as well as exemptions towards a CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing after graduating
- Study abroad for a semester at one of our partner universities in Thailand, USA, Belgium, France or Turkey
- Put your skills to the test in The Pitch, the CIM’s nationwide competition and help organise the Mike Warne Event in your final year, the only student organised event in the whole of the CIM’s national event programme, bringing together leaders in the industry.
- Complete a work placement anywhere in the world, giving you the chance to make great career contacts and bolster your blossoming resume.
More info: Click here